Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has notified its policyholders of the last date for linking PAN cards with LIC policies through a notification. If a policyholder does not do this, then action can also be taken against him. According to the Income Tax Department, the last date for linking a PAN card and an Aadhaar card is 31 March 2023. Also, the last date for linking a LIC policy to a PAN card is also the same. This is because SEBI has asked all investors to link their Aadhaar card and PAN card
If a LIC policyholder has not linked his PAN card to his policy, then do it before March 31.
Let us tell you how you can link your policy to your PAN card.
1. First of all, go to LIC India’s website – linkpan.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/getPolicyPANStatus.
2. After this, you type your policy number to log in and fill in your PAN card details and enter your date of birth with the captcha code.
3. Submit all your details.
4. You will see the status of the LIC and PAN links quickly on the screen. As soon as the successful link is done, you will see the message displayed on the screen.
5. If your PAN is not linked, you must register yourself.
6. For online registration, you have to click on ‘Click here to register your PAN with us’. After this, you have to give the information asked on the page.
7. To link PAN card with LIC insurance, you have to log in to the LIC India website linkpan.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/home.
8. To register, you have to fill in your PAN information, your date of birth, and many more details.
9. In addition to your email address, you will also have to register your full name, policy number, and phone number.
10. As soon as you submit all the information, a captcha code will have to be entered, after which OTP will come on your phone. After entering the OTP, your PAN card will be linked to the LIC policy number.
(The IBC NewsTV team may have changed just the report’s headline and cover image; the remaining text was created automatically from a syndicated feed.)